Monday, April 14, 2008

I think something poked me in the eye.....I think it was Simon Cowells nipples!

Lately I have discovered I have cable in my bedroom. Probably not the best thing for me, but I have been taking advantage of it. But I want to let you all know how much I love a show on the E! channel. If you happen to have this channel, be sure to check out The Soup. Its hosted by Joel Mchale and its hilarious. They pretty much make fun of every show on television. Whether it be reality shows, news broadcasts, soap operas, etc. It comes on on Mondays and Fridays but they have many reruns being played throughout the week. But also, if you are watching E!, don't watch the True Hollywood Story on the Kardashians. The worst THS ever. It seems as if it was produced and directed BY the Kardashians.

Finally, go pick up the new Thrice album this week. It's simply amazing. Its the Earth and Air EP's and you won't regret it. Also check out the website www.youhavedumbface.com. They post pictures of people who are in midsentence or blinking or just making dumb faces. This has been an odd post. I think there will be two posts this week.

Anywho, that's all for now, I want you inside me.

No comments: