Monday, December 23, 2013

As simple as it gets...

You know when sometimes you have those moments where you think you have life figured out. You know everything that you need to be happy, and make a plan for the future to make sure you retain the perfect life you have now figured out. I don't have those moments anymore. I don't have those feelings of accomplishment, of figuring life out, of feeling confident about a situation. I am living more now than ever before in a hazy, unsure future. It's scary. I don't feel confident in anything. I don't feel confident in myself. I also get scared of my heart. I fear it's power. I constantly try to hide and avoid it.

I definitely don't have myself figured out. I have a lot of really basic things of my daily routine and emotions figured out. I know my thought processes. I know a lot of things that may seem overly sure of things, but as a whole, I don't have myself figured out. Even though knowing those things about myself come off as loud and prominent, they are only a small portion of me. They just are the most visible.

I have been having a lot of stuff in my head lately. A lot of thoughts.  A lot of desires. A lot of ideas. A lot of opinions. A lot of emotions.

It's getting crowded.

I will tell you more later. I am back for good.

(...not simple, as you can tell.)

1 comment:

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi there Dan, my name is Cameron and I was reading up on your journey. I had a quick question and was hoping that you could email me back when you have a moment. Much appreciated, thanks!