Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Do you think you can make butter out of nuts? Like....new nuts?

So I am starting to feel more crafty and get interested in things I thought I would never do. But I am currently thinking of many new ventures that I would love to take. I thought about starting a Boiled Peanuts Stand. Back in Mississippi, they had stands that are similar to what we have here in Utah that sale Beef Jerky and such, but they sell boiled peanuts.

Boiled peanuts do not sound very good. Whenever I tell people about them they give me the disgusted look. I don't blame you. But if you only knew how they tasted. Salty, cold, and wet. So amazing. But yea, they had those stands where they sold them. And I am sure they made decent money. But man it would be awesome to sale those at the Farmers Market. I also thought about selling things like butters. Peanut, Cashew, etc. Making all sorts of crazy nut butters. I have only seen Almond and Peanut. I think it would be rad to make walnut, cashew, pistachio, etc. Such rad flavors of butters.

I should stop saying butters. Anywho, I would really love to be blogging again about much more than butters, but this is what I can give to you at 2:00am in the morning.

Well, I will blog more. I got a lot of shit to let off.

Adios fuckers! I love you all!

No comments: