Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dear Friend,

We used to be close. And you used to rely on me. I always looked out for you and cared for you. You never really appreciated my way of joking, but you dealt with it and shrugged your shoulders saying "thats just Dan." But then you got a boyfriend and that was great for you. You finally found someone who cared for you. I may have not taken it seriously in the beginning and may have said things that were out of line and disrespectful, and I have taken the responsibility for it and apologized. Recognizing my faults and letting you know that I was sincerely sorry. You threw it back in my face. Acting completely immature. And now, you feel entitled to accuse me of things and discredit who I am when you have not even been around me in well over a year. You no longer speak to me, and havent in close to that same amount of time. But yet, randomly on this December afternoon you felt inclined and entitled to say these things about me. I have nothing against you. But your words were out of line, untrue, and disregarded by me. Do not claim to say what I am not, when you do not know what I am. I could not do the same for you, and if i did you would feel the same. So save your breath.

- Dan

No comments: