Friday, October 22, 2010

I know, but I had to test it. It's where I was at during that time!

So as I write this I am sitting at the nail salon while my lady gets her nails worked on for her Halloween costume. We've been here for about an hour and a half. I'm forced to sit on an incredibly uncomfortable couch listening to quite possibly the worst 90's songs on Sirius radio. To my right are two ladies and the nail girl all talking quite openly about not wanting men who are "hung like a horse" or one who "eats like one". Just listening to this conversation has made me a dumber individual in the world. I thought it could be the chemicals in the air, but turns out to just be the air-headedness of the females to my right. Apparently one of the girls boyfriends is in a band. He's also "chunky but not overweight". This guy has to be in a Nickleback wanna-be band. He grew his hair long just for their music video. Hmm, I know a lot of dudes in bands, none that care THAT much about the length of their hair for a music video. I don't get girls like this. Jeans and 5 inch heels. Never have I liked a girl who wears that style. It kind of screams "I'm a whore". But whatever. This chemical is killing my head. It's starting to overpower the females dumb laughs & convo. But the gf knows how to get me to do these things, (yes...I do it out of love) and by that I mean feeding me Carls Jr. prior to the nail appointment is worth it. Buy me a big yummy meal, and I'll tag along doing whatever. Even going to the DMV. Yea, I said it. Anywho, I'm done with typing this on my phone. I'm out.

No comments: