Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Precious! O my Precious!

I've had a bit of a hectic week. And it doesn't seem to be slowing down. The sad part is it is one of those hectic weeks, where not a lot is going on right in front of you, but lots of stuff is happening in the background. For example, we recently applied to move into these apartments, and to get the application right and all the lease shit figured out, we've had to turn in a lot of documents. Since it is income restricted, they dive pretty much into your personal life to verify earnings and everything. Have I already explained this situation? Well shit...if I have, nothings changed. If I haven't, well then......that's what's going on. I like the idea that I am blogging again, but I have been struggling with things to talk about. So I think I will do a little bit of story telling.

So I would not consider myself a hairy male. Like, some dudes are covered on the chest, belly, back, shoulders, etc. It can get pretty crazy on some dudes. I am not like that. I have it on my belly, but it's not even thick. If you are picturing me naked right now, then I have succeeded. But there are some men out there that I feel quite bad about being so hairy. I know they don't like it. My buddy Xtian is a pretty hairy dude. Has it all over his body and such. But still, is that the worse I have witnessed in my life? Not at all. By far the most hairy man I have ever witnessed was a kid around the age of 22. Skinnier kid, not bigger really. Met him in Vermillion, South Dakota while on tour. The kid lifted up his shirt and I swear to god it was like staring at Chewbacca. The hair was so black and so thick. I could carpet a house with his stomach/chair/back hair. It was pretty intense. But didn't stop there. He went on to tell me that his girlfriend once waxed his ass. Which he said was so incredibly painful, not because of getting waxed (though I am sure it did include some pain), but because of the hair growing back after a week was just incredibly uncomfortable. Sounds incredibly awful to be a hairy male.

I've been trying to sell my car lately. Which is incredibly hard to do for 2 reasons. 1. It's got body damage. 2. I KNOW I am losing money on it, just because I know even in it's condition, that it's worth more. But no one wants to purchase a car that has some pretty significant body damage. So here I am selling a car that is worth about $800, still drives, and all, but has it for sell for about $500. Now I know what you are thinking, "Dude....you drive a car that is worth $800? You must drive a shitty car." But it's honestly not that bad. It is quite nice, just old. But even as an old car, it was pretty well taken care of. But still shitty for me since I have to keep lowering the price.

This is all for now. I don't want to continue writing. Ha!

No comments: